Top Ten Baby Gifts Sold - Week of 1.24.2010 by Cupcake Sarah
As a salesperson here at Cupcake I love helping people find the perfect gift! I know it can be difficult to find the perfect gift when there are so many options to choose from. So each week we will recap the top ten big sellers in the store for the previous week so you'll know exactly what's hot and what's in high demand. These are always great items to consider when buying a gift but not knowing exactly what to get.
1. Ooh La La Hair Flowers- Hair accessories are all the rage right now, and Ooh La La is in on it. The bright colored tool flower used in this hair accessory is to cute to pass up, and has become a must have with our customers.
2. Western Chief Navy/ Green Rain boots- Our customers keep pouring in for these rain boots. We also carry them in Red/ Black, and Pink/ Magenta.
3. Giraffe Buddy Blanket - Something soft for your little Cupcake to cuddle with.
4. Yellow Bird Gift Tags- These adorable gift tags are the icing to the cupcake, when you are giving that special gift.
5. Rock Star Baby Pirate Bottles -You can never have too many number one hits, and from the recent popularity of the Rock Star Baby Pirate Pacifier, it seems this proves to be true with the Rock Star Baby Pirate Bottles also topping the charts. As part of the Rock Star Baby line designed by Jon Bon Jovi and Tico Torres of the rock band Bon Jovi, the rock star in you baby is sure to be seen with this bottle.
6. Wubbanub Brown Monkey- These guys have been flying out the door! This Monkey has a super soft chocolate brown coat. It's perfect for those little hands to cuddle with while they chomp on the attached Soothie.
7. See Kai Run, Marco - Now your favorite big-kid shoes by See Kai Run are available for the little ones. Marco features handcrafted butter-soft sheepskin leather and a soft suede sole with non-slip rubber pads. Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit. The breathable leather insole and lining make this shoe as comfy as can be!
8. Ollie Baby Skull Cuff- These leather personalized cuffs come in brown or black leather. They are a great accessory for your trendy tot to show they're personality with a variety of choices. Our most popular cuff is currently the skull.
9. Pirate Pacifier This pacifier has put many of our trendy tot's on the VIP list to becoming a rock star. As part of the Rock Star Baby line designed by Jon Bon Jovi and Tico Torres of the rock band Bon Jovi, the rock star in you baby is sure to be seen with this pacifier.
10. Classy Bride "Due In..." Tanks- What better way to show the world your beautiful belly and let them know when your due! These tanks have been a popular choice to do just that. They come in your choice of pink or brown and the lettering is all done in rhinestones.