What we're looking for:
An Assistant Store Manager who can inspire a team to love where they work. Our ideal candidate is passionate about fashion, has an energetic personality, an eye for detail, is a natural planner and organizer and can connect the dots between people, process and persentation to create a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors.
- Retail know-how, with hands-on experience managing all aspects of a store from the stockroom to the sales floor
- A solid team building track record
- Bubbly, happy and outgoing personality
- A constant awareness of fashion trends
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Flexible, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels, as well as train, coach and give straightforward feedback
- The ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Understanding of retail profit measures, with the ability to balance a budget
- Strong computer skills
- Availability and flexibility to work weekends, holidays, store openings and closings as needed to ensure all shifts are covered
A day in the life:
As a Cupcake Assistant Manager, you'll mentor and lead your team to exceed the customer's expectations while working as the team leader to create an amazing store experience. You'll be the go-to person for all questions, big and small and you'll work hard to ensure profitability, a beautifully and well merchandised store and outstanding customer service.
- Build a positive, energized team of talented individuals
- Ensure the highest level of customer service amongst your team as well as directly with customers
- Manage gift registries, special orders, rewards programs and in-store events
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, training and scheduling employees
- Implement and maintain systems to keep the store clean, organized and functioning efficiently
Analyze inventory reports
- Uphold Cupcake Culture and company policies
Sound like a good fit?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be a part of a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply online. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.