Nail Polish Remover

Piggy Paint

Nail Polish Remover

Regular price $9.00

The Zero VOC nail polish remover is 4 FL. OZ. (120 ml). It contains no solvents that can contribute to ground-level ozone. Specially formulated to comply with CA air pollution laws. It has low odor, hypoallergenic, no acetone.

It is recommended 3 years and up.

Ingredients: Methyl Acetate, Butoxydiglycol, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.