1. Tic Tac Toe Heavy Cotton Tights- Maybe it was all the Holiday dresses in December that were sold, but it helped these tights become number one for December. These tights are great with any dress or any occasion.
2.Me in Mind Fashion Maryjane Sock Sets- As one of our best selling items time and time again, these fashionable socks are the quintessential shower gift.
3.Good Night San Francisco- If you are looking for that one of a kind gift that you know is going to be loved, look no further. One of the most popular children books, "Good Night Moon" now comes with a unique twist, "Good Night San Francisco"! It is perfect by itself but has been used as the perfect icing for our Cupcake customers' gifts.
4.Sophie So'Pure- Just as popular as the original Sophie the Giraffe, the So'Pure has become a new favorite teething toy! This new take on this classic teething toy makes the perfect gift for babies 0-12 months.
5.Kids Classic Ugg- Uggs are back for the season and there are plenty of new reasons your little one needs a pair, or two, for the winter weather if it ever decides to come. What's even better is the assortment of new styles we currently have as well as the classics to choose from.
6. 3 Layered Flower Knit Hat- Cold mornings helped these cute hats rank number 6 on the top ten list for December.
7. Melissa and Doug Farm Sound Puzzle- These were a big hit this Christmas, a classic wooden puzzle by Melissa and Doug but this one made fun barn animal noises.
8. Me in Mind Broadway Sock Sets- A newer style to the Me in Mind family, this Broadway socks style is holding its own ranking number 8 on the top ten for December.
9. Long Sleeve Big Sister Shirt- These tees come in pink with fuchsia rhinestone lettering. What a great way to get your new "Big Sis" excited for her new little sister or brother.
10. Tea Wildflower Layered Dress- One of our most popular brands with our customers is Daily Tea and this dress was so popular it's sold out!