This week our customers are drawn to a few standouts faves, but introduced some new items into the popularity parade! Baby shower gifts, birthday gifts and gifts for new moms, this week included them all!
1. Petit Soleil Horse Shaker by Jelly Cat- a rattle when shook, crinkle paper in the feet and knotted strips of fabric to chew on- a baby's dream toy and a great gift box topper! 2. Box of Trumpette Mary Jane Socks in Pastel- I always tell customers, when you're not sure what to get but you just want to buy a small gift, this is THE gift to get every time!
3. My Little Valentine Socks by Trumpette- we all love Trumpette year round, but hugs and kisses all over her toes? What could be cuter?
4. Flower Hair Clips by Anya Larre- while they're all beautiful, both the Velvet Flower and Phlox have been the most popular this week.
5. WubbaNub Pink Pony- if your baby loves pacifiers and you haven't tried a WubbaNub- you're missing out! These cute paci's stay put in baby's mouth because they can hold onto the animal. And, the pony, frog or puppy will lay flat on their chest as they're drifting off to sleep. No more waking up because wubby has popped out!
6. Piper Bunny by Jelly Cat- soft, snuggly and white, making it great as a neutral shower gift and of course, perfect for Easter!
7. Miss "month" Rhinestone Tees- perfect as a birthday tee, but cute to wear all year round to announce that she's a "Miss April"... or May or June....
10. Maternity Lingerie by Belabumbum- we love their buttery soft cotton and our customers love their nursing bras!