Reading our Top 10 list is like shopping with your best girlfriend... only these suggestions are coming from the brilliant minds of some of the best gift givers- our customers! Check out what they recommend as this week's favorites:
1. Ice Cream Cone Rattles- hand-knit in Bangladesh...yummy and fair trade? What more could you ask for?
2. Girl's Cotton Sun Hats with Lace Trim in pink and white
3. Hand Knit Donuts- another fair trade toy hand-knit it Bangladesh and another crowd pleaser!
4. Bella Band- if the button is starting to pop on your pre-prego jeans but you're not quite ready to succumb to maternity banded bottoms, then the Bella Band is your answer! It'll hold up your favorite go-to denim, unbuttoned! as well as keep your new maternity pants from sliding off (until your belly can hold them up on it's own. And believe it or not, it will!).
5. White & Gray Dot Onesie Dress by Mish- a new arrival from Mish's 2009 Spring collection. Super stylish and super Spring-y!
6. Boy's Multistripe Reversible Blanket from the Daily Tea Collection- super cute AND 50% off which I'm sure had a hand in making them fly out the door.
7. Girls Daily Tea- a great gift or easy wardrobe addition for your own cupcake. Very reasonably priced and designed with a mix and match concept that allows you to buy three tops and three bottoms to create nine different outfits. Now that's a bargain!!!
8. Tutus by Anya Larre- what little girl doesn't love a tutu? And these tutus are the best! Hand made by local designer Andrea Halkovich with 100 yards of tulle per tutu!
9. Folk Playground by Putamayo- a great mix of well known songs with some unknown treasures you'll learn to love. Not only a great CD for kids, but one adults will actually enjoy as well.
10. Westborne Maternity Jeans by Paige Premium Denim- just because you're losing your waistline, doesn't mean you're losing your style!