This past week was a great one when it came to trying something new! Many of our top ten items have never made the list before and like these items we had an event here at the store that was new to its scene as well. The Silhouette Portrait Event, with Master scissor artist Karl Johnson was a big hit, Just as I am sure these items will be with you!
1. Japanese Monkey Pant in Black/ Cream- Who can resist a smile? especially when its on the cute bottom of your little cupcake. These adorable pants come in several different colors, striped or solid. The classic black and white striped monkey pant was the favorite pick of the week.
2. Bella Band If the button is starting to pop on your pre-prego jeans but you're not quite ready to succumb to maternity banded bottoms, then the Bella Band is your answer! It'll hold up your favorite go-to denim, unbuttoned! as well as keep your new maternity pants from sliding off (until your belly can hold them up on it's own. And believe it or not, it will!).
3. Sophie the Giraffe - Sophie is a handmade, organic teething toy. We have all fallen in love with her here at the store, I have a feeling that special little one will fall in love with her too.
4. "Lock up your Daughters" onesie- Making a fabulous return debut to our store, these onesies have continued to keep their appeal with our customers. When they are available our best advice is to snag one up because the next time you come around looking for them they are usually gone.
5. Anya Larre Phlox Hair Clips- This local designer makes some of the most unique hair pieces for little girls, and we are lucky enough to have them here. This past week the Phlox flower hair clips were the favorite. With an assortment of colors to pick from these flowers are medium sized with a dazzling rhinestone jewel in the center of each, this flower clip is the perfect accent to any summer outfit.
6. Rock Star Baby Pacifier Clip Holder - If the Rocker style is what your Cupcake prefers we have you covered, all the way down to the Rock Star Pacifier Clip Holder. Another popular choice seems to be the matching Rock Star Baby Pacifier which also made our list at number 9.
7. "Ride It Like You Stole It" Tee - This tee has the affect to make almost every customer that walks by it laugh, but this past week this tee was the one laughing all the way to our top ten!
8. Nursing Bra- Not your average nursing bra. With its lacy details and matching panties, this line also offers a matching robe, night gown, and pajamas which is the perfect necessity for your overnight bag for the hospital and all those sleepless nights ahead.
9. Me in Mind Boys Sneaker Socks - The popularity of infant to toddler socks doesn't seem to be fading anytime soon, and these socks know how to "stick" out from their competitors. With their rubber sticky dots rimmed along the tops of the socks they are sure to stay on those frisky feet. Me in Mind has a variety a sock themes to choose from and this past week the sneaker socks for boys took the cupcake.
10.Cute Cap -These little beanie caps are becoming a favorite fast. They come in 5 different colors that can be paired with a matching bib, and outfit to make your gift complete. There is no better statement to make than this, "Loved Baby" Which is displayed on the hat, bib, and outfits.