Top Ten Mom and Baby Gifts Sold - February 2011 by Cupcake Sarah
1. Sophie the Giraffe- Sophie is a handmade, organic teething toy. We have all fallen in love with her here at the store, I have a feeling that special little one will fall in love with her too.
2. Good Night San Francisco- If you are looking for that one of a kind gift that you know is going to be loved, look no further. One of the most popular children books, "Good Night Moon" now comes with a unique twist, "Good Night San Fransisco"! It is perfect by itself but has been used as the perfect icing for our Cupcake customers gifts.
3. Bella Band- If the button is starting to pop on your pre-prego jeans but you're not quite ready to succumb to maternity banded bottoms, then the Bella Band is your answer! It'll hold up your favorite go-to denim, unbuttoned! as well as keep your new maternity pants from sliding off (until your belly can hold them up on it's own. And believe it or not, it will!).
4. My Dad Rocks Onesie- Making a fabulous return debut to our stores, these onesies have continued to keep their appeal with our customers. When they are available our best advice is to snag one up because the next time you come around looking for them they are usually gone. This time we have made sure almost everyone can rock, with My, Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, and Grandpa Rocks onesies that are also available.
5. Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket- These blankets will have your little Cupcake Craving for them. The softness of the chenille and the satin make this blanket irresistible!
6. L'oved Baby Signature Pant- Who can resist a Loved Baby? especially when its on the cute bottom of your little cupcake. These adorable pants come in several different colors. They are also made to be paired with a number of different color tops, body suits, hats, and reversal bibs all by Loved Baby.
7. Daily Tea Jardin Dress- This is the dress of the season so far! The Jardin dress is part of Daily Tea's newest collection Barcelona Beach. You'll love the look of this dress that conjures up vintage days at the beach.Your Cupcake will love the feel in this super-soft slub jersey. 100% cotton fabric.
8. Rock Star Baby Pirate Pacifier- This pacifier has put many of our trendy tot's on the VIP list to becoming a rock star. As part of the Rock Star Baby line designed by Jon Bon Jovi and Tico Torres of the rock band Bon Jovi, the rock star in you baby is sure to be seen with this pacifier.
9. Fore Straw Fedora Hat- We have just gotten this fedora in along with several new styles of hats! But so far the Fedora style is in the popularity lead.
10. Rockabye Baby Lullaby Renditions of the Beatles- These Rockabye Baby Lullaby renditions are always a popular item. What better way to get your little one in tune with an appreciation for music in, or right out of the oven. The Beatles most popular songs are played in a lullaby rendition and are still enjoyable to mommy and daddy.